Monday, April 20, 2015
A Business Decision
I as the result of a recent interview with an entrepreneur named James Manning the owner of an automotive repair shop and after some careful consideration have decided at my age of 59 years it might be better to continue to work for someone else. The amount of responsibility related to starting a business is tremendous even for a young adult. The collateral, capital and time needed to start any business could become almost overwhelming as trying to breathe without air. All of the education, money, licenses, fees, registrations, certifications, patience and time commitment necessary to begin and operate a new business is tremendous. Sacrificing things such as family, vacation and leisure time is more than I am willing to give up now. I would, however like to move up in to a supervisory or a management position at Walmart where I am employed presently. My other option I am contemplating is a position in Human Services as a counselor or a life coach helping someone put their life back on track after an addiction problem or some sort of life changing event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment